For 40 years Lawday have specialised in the design and manufacture of mould tools for the metals industry.
In this time we have evolved into one of Britain's leading exponents in the manufacture of tooling for our broad network of metal foundries responsible for supplying components around the globe for the automotive and other industries. Working with our customers throughout the entire tooling process Lawday has built an enviable reputation for quality and service.
This long term success has been built around the following;
- Continual investment programme in technology and machinery
- Using the highest grade materials, specific for the process involved
- Complete in-house Casting Simulation, Design, Manufacture & Part Inspection service
- Utilisation of world class machinery and processes
- Integration of world class cutting tools and paths to produce high specification finishes
Lawday design and manufacture tooling for many applications including High Pressure, Low Pressure, Gravity, Sand, Jigs & Fixtures, Clip Tools, Press Tools, Prototype Tooling and Ancillary Machinery.
All aspects of our daily operation are subject to our BS EN ISO9001:2008 approved quality standard.